<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31200174?origin\x3dhttp://th-plasticbottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
broke
n and abandoned
you are an angel. making all my dreams come true.
advertorials
click me!

profile
short intro



temasekian
THREE.FOUR'10
Don't judge me if you don't know me (:
I LOVE DADDYGOD

AudtionSEA: -ARH-puremk
1 2 3
blogger views (and counting!)



wishlist
current cravings♥

iphone 4
learn piano (:
get top 10 in class in 2011
contact lens
gain 5kg:D
decide poly or jc
tagboard
you spam, i ban



music playing
pls dont stop the music!

credits
thank you!

Layout: Stranger.
Best viewed: Internet Explorer.
Resolution: 1024X768.
Credits: 1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

FUCK LAHS FORCE ME IT ... I NOT HUNGRY MEANS I NT HUNGRY LA FUCKER ALWAYS FORCE ME TO IT ZZZ REALLY FUCKER YOU SAY JI BAI U UR OWNSELF NO JI BAI LA EVERYTIME ALSO SCOLD JI BAI ... DEN EVERY1 CRY .... HEART BREAKS LIKE FUCKING HELL LAHS !!!!!!!!!!!!I HOPE CAN EITHER HE GO HEAVEN OR I GO HEAVEN LAHS ... FUCKING ASSHOLE ... I REALLY DAMN 99.9% HATE HIM JI BAI 0.1% is f0r my mum cz she say blar blar blar ...ISIMPLY JUST HATE HIM AND THERE IS NO REASONS WHICH I CAN EXPLAIN IS JUST FUCK !!!DONT UNDERSTAND ME DONT MISJUDGE ME LAHS DEN EVERYTIME ALL THE BLAME ALSO PUT ON ME YOU ALSO NVR DO SOME KIND OF SELF THINKING OF HOW U TREAT OTHER PPL MEHX ???WHEN U REGRET LER ...I WILL OWNSELF GO AND DIE !!! RELI KANINA BEI CHAO JI BAI LA ... ADULTS SUCKS ESPECIALLY THIS ONE ... THEY CONTROL YOU OVER EVERYTHING YOU MUST ALWAYS LISTEN TO THEM SELFISH IDIOTS