Saturday, January 10, 2009☺
ATTENTION!
i lost my wallet yesterday when i discovered its gone at about 2++
i left it at 3/7 classroom after finishing that thinking skills.
so must be cleaner take it, or someone from 3/7 lol.
or other people who walked in? my wallet was last seen near the window, 3rd row, facing the teacher's table.anyone who saw my wallet/ took my wallet...
PLEASE CALL/MESSAGE ME AT 93376317.
I WONT BITE, I JUST WANT IT BACK):
AND NO PRANK CALLS PLS.
i lost my wallet yesterday when i discovered its gone at about 2++
i left it at 3/7 classroom after finishing that thinking skills.
so must be cleaner take it, or someone from 3/7 lol.
or other people who walked in? my wallet was last seen near the window, 3rd row, facing the teacher's table.anyone who saw my wallet/ took my wallet...
PLEASE CALL/MESSAGE ME AT 93376317.
I WONT BITE, I JUST WANT IT BACK):
AND NO PRANK CALLS PLS.

